- The Bible is the inspired and only authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:16).
- There is One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (I John 5:7)
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death, His resurrection, His ascension into Heaven, His personal future return and His eternal reign. (John 1:1, Luke 1:26-38, Hebrews 7:26, John 2:11, II Corinthians 5:15, John 20:26-31, Acts 1:9, I Thessalonians 4:16-17, Revelation 20:1-6)
- Cleansing of sin comes only through repentance and faith in the atoning ministry of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Spirit of God is essential for personal salvation (Titus 3:5)
- Water baptism in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- The redemptive work of Christ includes healing of the body in answer to believing prayer in accordance with the sovereign will of God.
- The indwelling influence of the Holy Spirit by which the believer is enabled and encouraged to live a holy and fruitful life.
- In the resurrection of both the believing and unbelieving to meet the final judgment of God. (Revelation 20)
We believe in Devotion to Christ – A lifestyle which exhibits a true and meaningful desire to follow the example and Spirit of Jesus Christ; the fruit of this relationship being evident in the character and conduct of the believer and the pursuit of this relationship being the primary passion in life.
We believe in Humble Service – In accordance with the Spirit of Jesus Christ and His example, to actively seek and embrace opportunities for service in the Kingdom of God, endeavoring to address the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of mankind. Such service, requiring individuals to give of their own substance in time and resources, is recognized as essential to the growth and development of the Kingdom of God.
We believe in Perseverance in Righteousness – Careful examination in light of scripture, counsel and prayer, and endeavoring to live according to the urgings of the Holy Spirit and His Word. At the heart should be the desire to completely please the Lord in attitude and conduct, until the coming of Christ and then throughout the ages.
We believe in Steadfast Prayer – Recognizing that God alone is the Provider of all good things and the Sustainer of all life, we encourage consistent and meaningful communication with the Lord, which is the cornerstone of all ministry.
We believe in Love for God’s Word – Recognition and respect for the Word of God as the primary example for life and conduct, the preeminent source of encouragement, the very revelation of God to His children. We recognize that a true desire to learn and apply the Word will be key to the spiritual development and discipleship within every activity of ministry.